Lunes, Abril 1, 2013

Language Barrier

Troubleshooting my notebook is difficult for me. The "Devices and Printers" reads "The driver for unknown device is not installed. Install the latest driver for the device." The problem is the website where I bought my laptop is in Korean language and no translation is available. I asked the help of Yun Kangdosanim. He led me up to the "Product Driver Download" but when we clicked the button, there was no response. Instead, there was message appearing at the left side bottom of my screen, "javascript: DownLoadCheck0;". I don't know the meaning of that message. I suspect that maybe my web browser is not compatible with the Toshiba site. I am using Google Chrome. I am thinking of downloading the needed driver later through Internet Explorer. I hope that will work.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento