Sabado, Abril 6, 2013

Bitcoin and Ron Paul Curriculum

I mark April 6, 2013 as an important due to two important events. One is personal and the other is global.

The personal is related to my appreciation of the importance of Bitcoin. After several days of struggling to restore my reading activity, I found Bitcoin an interesting subject to write about. 

The global is related to education. I consider it a landmark not only in libertarian history, but in the future of humanity. I am referring to the introduction of Ron Paul curriculum.

Hearing this news, makes me happy. I am glad to see that my personal project has received confirmation. Even though I am not that knowledgeable in libertarian political economy, Austrian economics and Christian economics, I am happy to know that the former US libertarian Congressman has come up with a new type of education, which is badly needed by the present generation.

Ron Paul curriculum contains four basic components (Gary North):

1. Biblical Principles of Self-Government and Personal Responsibility. This serves as the basis of the free enterprise.

2. Detailed study of the history of liberty and its rivals,

3. Austrian school of economics, and

4. Academically rigorous curriculum tied to primary sources.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento