Sabado, Marso 30, 2013

Resurrection Sunday

Today, March 31, 2013 is "Resurrection Sunday". I am still here in Gwacheon City, South Korea. This is my 177th day here. 153 days more left before I will see again my children.

Early this morning at 5:30 AM, I attended Sunrise Worship at Jongsin Church together with 2 other Filipinos and Korean pastors, evangelists, elders and members from Yaksu Church. Though I do not understand the language and felt sleepy, I manage to stay awake through self-discipline. It's a very long worship and I don't have any reading material with me to fight my sleepiness.

After worship, Jongsin Church gave a ginger drink. It tastes good. Then I returned to the Mission House to check our heater. I forgot to turn it off. 

After eating bread and watching TV, I returned to Yaksu at 7:30. We prepared eggs for Easter Sunday.

Happy Resurrection Sunday to all of you!



   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento