Linggo, Marso 31, 2013

5 Things I was Thankful Yesterday

During our evening meeting, I was able to recapitulate the learning I had the past week. This kind of meeting is a regular activity of Yaksu Church. These are the 5 things I am thankful for:

  • For Rev. Sul, Dong Ju, the Senior Pastor of Yaksu Presbyterian Church, ownership is a very important ministry value. He said "Don't say, 'Yaksu Church'; say instead, 'Our Church' ".
  • Pray harder all the more despite the fact that people are giving generously even in time of economic difficulty
  • Leadership is all about tapping the potential and skills of other people and maximizing them to supplement your weakness. You cannot have all the talents in the world. You need the expertise of others.
  • I am reminded again of Rev. Sul's 3 core values: health, prayer and work. He did not say this; I just observe them the way he does the ministry. In terms of work, excellence is his standard.
  • I am thankful to the Lord for sending MunHee Kim to Yaksu Church to be our interpreter. I hope and pray that she will stay long. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento